Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My kids

Kuhi has come back from school. These days I am not going to office regularly as I have almost completed my task of preparing the project report. When she finds me home, she becomes very enthusiastic and happy. As my wife is also working, the children feel our absence and any extra day we are home, they are very happy. My daughter does not let me go out for anything if she finds me at home after coming from school. My maid complains that when Kuhi finds me at home, she becomes disobedient to the maid. But I know how happy she is to spend an extra afternoon with me.
The children grow up really fast. It is really hard to understand when they grow up. Kuhi was such a small kid not so long ago and now she can reprimand me if I do something wrong. 
My son Niyor is quite different. Every morning I have to break his sleep and wake him up for school which he does not like. He does not talk much with me. He needs me when he has to play.

No comments: